FABRICATION AND INSTALLATION
Fabrication is the process of constructing products by combining typically standardised parts using one or more individual processes.
Installation is the process that involves lifting and placing components into position, then connecting them together.This can be achieved through bolting but sometimes site welding is used.
- Air to water atomizing lances for dust separation
- Steam lines (Carbon steel & stainless steel)
- Stainless pipe lines (food, air and others) Gas Burner bases & Large gas cooking pots made to your requirements
- Buss bars & Copper fabrications & Castings welded e.g. contact shoes & others
- Repairs to industrial plants, maintenance, upgrading
- Tanks fabricated in stainless steel & mild steel or materials of your choice valve installations
- Pressure vessels, flow level indicators chambers, condensate pots in Stainless & Carbon steel.
- Fabrication of reactors, with heating, water & air lines & commissioning of required
- Maintenance on brewery plants, food chains, ammonia pipe lines for large refrigeration plants
- Limpid coil fabrication & welding onto tanks for heating purposes.
Contact Us Today